Tree trimming in Jefferson is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jefferson, AL. That’s where we come in! JCO Tree Care provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout Jefferson, Alabama. Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Jefferson homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning
JCO ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jefferson, AL with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
JCO IS JUST A CALL AWAY!
Is it time to trim your trees? JCO Tree Care is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Jefferson homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call JCO for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING & PRUNING
Birmingham • Hoover • Vestavia Hills • Homewood • Trussville • Bessemer • Mountain Brook • Helena • Hueytown • Center Point • Gardendale • Irondale • Leeds • Clay • Fairfield • Fultondale • Pleasant Grove • Pinson • Tarrant • Midfield • Argo • Adamsville • Kimberly • Lakeview • Warrior